An organisation can benefit greatly by having a trained cleaning operative available during their daily business activities. This service provides an onsite resource to tackle minor emergencies, like coffee spillage etc. and also ensures areas such as washrooms and kitchens are constantly maintained, clean and fully stocked with bins emptied.
A further client benefit which is usually overlooked is the reduced necessity for out of hours cleaning. This can mean a significant reduction in utility costs as lighting and heating can be switched off for longer periods which also contribute to an organisations carbon footprint targets.
Our personnel are always dressed smart in George Benson Ltd corporate uniform, and are fully trained to work around in the client’s environment without disrupting daily business.
- Desk and office area cleans
- Vacuuming and Mopping
- Empty waste bins
- High usage areas, hallways, lifts, stairways and corridors vacuumed and tided
- Glass, mirrors and finger-plates polished
- Breakages and spillages
- Kitchen areas retained to a high level
- Toilets and Restrooms mopped and basins sprayed keeping the areas to the highest environmental levels
- Reception and client-facing areas retained to a pristine condition
- Meeting rooms cleaned after a being used therefore offering a clean and tidy environment for the next meeting
- Replace janitorial supplies and consumables including toilet rolls, soap, air fresheners etc
- Minimum disruption to clients day-to-day business
- Supervised with full client liaison and regular client review meetings